TEFL International Cambodia is an international teacher training organisation :
TEFL International Cambodia is an international teacher training organisation.
We create inter-cultural learning experiences for our customers through teaching and diverse services. Services such as: teacher training, language education and camps.
Most of all we are a fun, innovative, responsible, culturally sensitive and high value company. As an international teacher-training organisation we especially focus on our customers’ personal growth and satisfaction. We strive to teach people English language skills so people worldwide can communicate better. Therefore we give valuable experiences and skills for both those in need and those who seek to improve their lives. This is a highly valued aspect of our business.
The international teacher training course offered at TEFL International Cambodia will give you the training needed to teach. But, most of all, it will give you the qualifications you need to enter the world of English language teaching. A TEFL/TESOL certificate has become a necessary qualification for all teachers who wish to teach English as a second/foreign language.
The goal of TEFL International Cambodia.
The goal of TEFL International Cambodia is to create a friendly, supportive and non-corporate TESOL course that offers expert training. It is especially relevant for us is to create a personal relationship with our students.
What makes TEFL International Cambodia different is very simple. We offer more training, more teaching practice and more hands on support than most other courses do worldwide. This is due to our relationship with Koh Kong World Academy where teachers do their observation and practical teaching.
Mostly what really makes us stand out though is our sense of community. This is the true reason for our success over the years. We always keep in touch with our past students. Therefore it is common for everyone to stay friends after the course is over. We network with past students in Cambodia and worldwide.
The international teacher training program in Koh Kong include.
- We will arrange to pick you up at Phnom Penh Airport (you pay the taxi fare + – $ 65 USD).
- Help getting a SIM card: you can set up your phone to keep up ID’s and connection to friends and family.
- Tuition Includes;
- Course books in electronic form so you don’t have to travel with heavy books. Bring a Flash stick so we can copy the books and other info for you.
- Material needed during the course.
- Observed teaching practice to real Cambodian learners of English as a second/foreign language at Koh Kong World Academy.
- Eastern culture, language, society and manners.
- The teacher professional code of ethics.
- Certification and moderation fees.
- Internationally recognised TESOL Certificate (120 Hours)
- Visa help
- Assistance with Resume / CV creation
- Guesthouse/Hotel accommodation for 1 month for only +-$250 extra (first come first served basis).
- We will help you secure other accommodation at approved guest houses from about $10 per day. Price is dependent on the season.
- Job placement help, advice and support. We have a 100% track record of teachers getting work within 14 days of classes’ conclusion
- We will take you on an excursion to Koh Kong City. As a result you will see all the local markets, temples, historical places, etc. as part of the Cultural experience.
- 2 x 1 – day excursions that could include a beach BBQ, snorkeling, boat trip, swimming, etc. (weather permitting, expense not included)
- Peace of mind, because you are doing a course recognised internationally.
The cost of the course: Deposit – $600 when you book your course and $990 on or before the first day of the course.
The deposit is non refundable, but if you have to move your course date for some or other reason we will keep this for up to 6 months.
The course fees once it is paid becomes non refundable.
Please take note that airfares, visas, accommodation and food are not included.